- allow someone to upload a file
- have a contact form on your site
- have a request a quote form on your site
- use any kind of tracking platform to see how much traffic your website gets (ex: Google Analytics)
- track the IP address of the visitor in any way
In addition to adding a policy, you need to ensure it’s kept up-to-date. States are writing their own laws on the subject and each one is differs from the other. It’s critical to ensure your policy has the flexibility to respond to changing demands.