Now that Manufacturing Month has come to an end I thought I’d share some interesting articles. These articles focus on the importance of manufacturing in America. From solutions to supply-chain issues to national security, manufacturers are critical to every part of our country succeeding.
- Stressed supply chain underscores the need to repatriate manufacturing
- US innovation and manufacturing is vital for national and economic security
- How the pandemic brought ‘Made in America’ apparel back to fashion
- U.S. factory orders gain steam as manufacturing keeps humming
- Offshore wind is America’s new industry. Who will build it?
- Connecticut to boost funding for the state’s manufacturing workforce
And now for a call to action…
CTmrg is poised to support CT Manufacturers in their growth. Contact Us for more details and together we can strengthen CT’s manufacturing community.