CCAT offers the REV-Up Grant for Small Manufacturers. We have added this information to the COVID-19 Resources page but felt it was important to single it out as well since the grant money expires 12/30/20.
The program offers Wage Subsidies and Training.
- A way to REV-Up! your workforce for 2021 by hiring a manufacturing worker who has been laid off or furloughed due to COVID.
- Employer wage reimbursement/subsidy, up to 40 hours per week, and up to $20 per hour, for work performed through December 30, 2020.
- Wage reimbursement/subsidies will be available for hired/rehired employees until December 30, 2020, with retroactive consideration for unemployed manufacturing workers hired as recently as September 1, 2020.
- An accelerated training plan with customized training services will be designed and supported in the program. The up-skilling will have three core training elements: Online with use of 180 Skills, Hands-on and facilitated Applied Trainings with the CCAT Advanced Manufacturing Center (AMC), and On-the-Job
- Training with a CCAT-provided Mentor.
- Employer supportive services, such as resources and instructional materials that could include laptops, software or other training equipment, to facilitate high quality, skill-based training will be available on an as-needed basis.
- Employee supportive services to assist with Childcare, for those most in need, up to $1000 until December 30, 2020, for an estimated ten employees under this program will be available according to guidelines.
Learn more about the REV-Up Program