Each Thursday the Connecticut Center for Advanced Technology (CCAT) is offering a podcast for manufacturers to keep them apprised of what’s happening at the state and federal level, as it applies to them. They are being presented by Ron Angelo of CCAT and Glenn Ford and Charles Daniels with the Advanced Manufacturing Employer Partnership (AMEP).
These are an excellent source of current and, in some cases, future information.
Coming up on Thursday, June 4th, 12:00-1:00pm:
Previous topics included:
- 4th Stimulus Package in May/June
- Main Street Lending Programs
Here are links to the most recent webinars available on demand. We will be keeping this list updated:
- Augmented Reality Solutions for CT Manufacturers (May 28)
- Using Technology and Effective Communications to Market your Business (May 21)
- Future Economic Landscape for CT Manufacturers with Chmura Economics & Analytics (May 14)
- Using Technology to Transition through COVID-19 with Ari Santiago (May 7)
- $2.3 trillion Federal Reserve loans to support the economy (April 23)
- Supporting CT Manufacturing Workers During COVID-19 (April 16)
- Helping CT Manufacturers Handle Disruptions to their Business Webinar (April 9)
- FEDERAL RESOURCES – How can Manufacturers access the COVID-19 Stimulus Package? Webinar (April 2)
Note: To view the presentation you will have to register, but it’s worth it.