Each Thursday the Connecticut Center for Advanced Technology (CCAT) is offering a podcast for manufacturers to keep them apprised of what’s happening at the state and federal level, as it applies to them. They are being presented by Ron Angelo of CCAT and Glenn Ford and Charles Daniels with the Advanced Manufacturing Employer Partnership (AMEP).
These are an excellent source of current and, in some cases, future information.
Here are links to the most recent webinars available on demand. We will continue to keep this list updated as more webinars take place:
Click the webinar title to view the webinar slides and recordings. For more information go to the CCAT website.
- Accessing the Latest Technologies at Your Advanced Manufacturing Center (July 30)
- Attracting and Retaining America’s Diverse Young Adult Workforce with Generation Work, The Hartford Working Cities Initiative, and Our Piece of the Pie Executive Director, Enid Rey (July 23)
- Using 180 Skills to Rethink, Recommit and Re-engage Your Current Workforce (July 16)
- Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC): What you need to know (July 9)
- 4th of July Fun – Made in CT (July 2)
- AI in Advanced Manufacturing (June 25)
- Financial Wellness for Manufacturers – Retaining your Workforce in Uncertain Times (June18)
- Celebrating Connecticut’s Youth and Collegian Women of Innovation® June 11
- PPP Loan Forgiveness Critieria – What Manufacturers Need to Know (June 4)
- Augmented Reality Solutions for CT Manufacturers (May 28)
- Using Technology and Effective Communications to Market your Business (May 21)
- Future Economic Landscape for CT Manufacturers with Chmura Economics & Analytics (May 14)
- Using Technology to Transition through COVID-19 with Ari Santiago (May 7)
- $2.3 trillion Federal Reserve loans to support the economy (April 23)
- Supporting CT Manufacturing Workers During COVID-19 (April 16)
- Helping CT Manufacturers Handle Disruptions to their Business Webinar (April 9)
- FEDERAL RESOURCES – How can Manufacturers access the COVID-19 Stimulus Package? Webinar (April 2)