Events and Webinars for CT Manufacturers
Each week CTmrg highlights events and webinars presented by various organizations and associations we think Connecticut manufacturers would be interested in. Be sure to check back regularly.
We also highlight upcoming events each Monday on our LinkedIn company page.
Contact us if you have an event you'd like us to share.
- This event has passed.
Precision Metalforming Association (PMA) – Steel, Aluminum and Stainless Steel: How Metal Properties Influence Formability Seminar (Day 1 of 2)
September 22 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm EDT
This 2-day event is live in Ohio, but is also offered online.
- Properties and characteristics of common sheet alloys used in metal stampings
- Language of sheet metal forming
- Aligning the needs of the part with the capabilities of your metal supplier
- Smooth transition from tryout to production parts
- Approaches to problem solving
Forming Sheet Metal – Day 2
- How sheet metal production influences stamping performance
- Navigating certs and specifications
- Dimensional stability and springback
- Lubrication and friction
- Accounting for variability in simulation and in practice
- Practices for smooth production launch and throughout part life
- Problem solving on the plant floor to improve stamping performance
Cost: $449 for PMA members
$649 for non-members