Events and Webinars for CT Manufacturers
Each week CTmrg highlights events and webinars presented by various organizations and associations we think Connecticut manufacturers would be interested in. Be sure to check back regularly.
We also highlight upcoming events each Monday on our LinkedIn company page.
Contact us if you have an event you'd like us to share.
- This event has passed.
Precision Metalforming Association (PMA) – Southern New England Workshop Social: How to Manage Stress in Today’s Environment
September 8 @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm EDT
Join the PMA Southern New England District and Dale Carnagie of Central and Eastern Connecticut for a training workshop designed to equip leaders and contributors with real world skills and insights that can lower stress and increase productivity.
- An understanding of the causes of stress and the options we have
- How to more effectively handle the uncertainty of our times
- To develop resilience as a leader and in your team
- New tips on how to stay productive remotely
- Key Stress & Worry Principles from Dale Carnegie
- Tips on how to maintain perspective and reduce stress
Cost: $70 for PMA members
$95 for non-members