Events and Webinars for CT Manufacturers
Each week CTmrg highlights events and webinars presented by various organizations and associations we think Connecticut manufacturers would be interested in. Be sure to check back regularly.
We also highlight upcoming events each Monday on our LinkedIn company page.
Contact us if you have an event you'd like us to share.
- This event has passed.
Precision Metalforming Association (PMA) – Reshoring is Surging: How Your Company Can Benefit
December 1, 2022 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EST
Over 1 million jobs have been announced reshoring since 2010. Geo-political tensions add further motivation. Shorter supply chains are lower risk and are more profitable for about 25% of products that OEMs now import. Find how to benefit from the trend.
Takeaways include how to:
• Identify the products most eligible to reshore.
• Quantify the costs and risks of offshoring.
• Find companies that import what you make. Sell to them.
• Convince companies to reshore and buy from you.
• Get publicity for helping customers reshore.
• Strengthen skilled workforce recruitment.
Attendees are encouraged to also attend the second part of this webinar December 8, 2022 “Using TCO to Buy and Sell Smarter”.
Cost: PMA members – Free
Non-members – $49