Events and Webinars for CT Manufacturers
Each week CTmrg highlights events and webinars presented by various organizations and associations we think Connecticut manufacturers would be interested in. Be sure to check back regularly.
We also highlight upcoming events each Monday on our LinkedIn company page.
Contact us if you have an event you'd like us to share.
- This event has passed.
Precision Metalforming Association (PMA) – Die Maintenance and Troubleshooting Seminar (1 of 2 Days)
October 19 @ 8:00 am - 4:30 pm EDT
This event is live in Ohio but is also offered online.
PMA’s 2-day Die Maintenance seminar offers solutions to problems encountered during die maintenance and provides die design tips and problem-solving methodologies for improving die-maintenance programs and reducing unplanned downtime.
- Types of maintenance programs and their effectiveness
- Impact that press selection and press maintenance have on die-maintenance cost
- Importance of proper cutting clearance
- Tool-steel selection and heat-treating practices to optimize die life and machine uptime
- Improper die-setting practices that can damage dies and presses, and produce inconsistent part quality
- Data-driven approach for solving problems in the press shop
Cost: $449 PMA members