Events and Webinars for CT Manufacturers
Each week CTmrg highlights events and webinars presented by various organizations and associations we think Connecticut manufacturers would be interested in. Be sure to check back regularly.
We also highlight upcoming events each Monday on our LinkedIn company page.
Contact us if you have an event you'd like us to share.
- This event has passed.
CCAT: Using Machine Learning to Predict Part Accuracy Training (Part 2 of 2)
February 27 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 am EST
Note: Attendees can attend in person or online
This training session begins with a quick overview of the part 1 session delivered Feb. 1. That session covered architecture for setting a CNC machine to collect high frequency machine signals using Machine Learning to correlate the data with post inspection data so that accurate predictions of feature dimensions can be made during the manufacturing process.
Nasir Mannan, CCAT Principal Engineer
Ruby Elkharboutly, Engineer
- Become familiar with current capabilities as well as near term capabilities
- Learn what hardware and software you would need to connect your equipment
- Quantify anticipated ROI for your use case
- Gain first person experience on a metal part with real data
- Manufacturers using CNC equipment, high mix low volume as well low mix high volume
- Machine floor supervisors, machine operators and set-up programmers
- Shop Floor, Quality and Metrology engineers, technicians and management