Events and Webinars for CT Manufacturers
Each week CTmrg highlights events and webinars presented by various organizations and associations we think Connecticut manufacturers would be interested in. Be sure to check back regularly.
We also highlight upcoming events each Monday on our LinkedIn company page.
Contact us if you have an event you'd like us to share.
- This event has passed.
CCAT: Digital Thread for Naval and Maritime
April 26 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm EDT
Participants will be introduced to model based definition and how this digital product design format can help resolve common issues with traditional manufacturing workflows, such as:
- Revision mismatches between models and drawings
- Measuring distortion during fabrication
- Assembly work instructions
- Pricing and quoting
Other topics include:
- Automated CNC and CMM programming
- Digital twin for controlling manufacturing variability, as well as 3D printed fixture design – all leveraging model based definition.
Attendees will tour through CCAT’s Advanced Design Automation and Metrology (ADAM) lab as well as its Additive Technologies Optimization and Machining (ATOM) lab to demonstrate some of the latest technologies available that can be used to streamline your production processes and discuss how you can leverage CCAT’s labs to validate technologies.