Events and Webinars for CT Manufacturers
Each week CTmrg highlights events and webinars presented by various organizations and associations we think Connecticut manufacturers would be interested in. Be sure to check back regularly.
We also highlight upcoming events each Monday on our LinkedIn company page.
Contact us if you have an event you'd like us to share.
CCAT: Metal 3D Printing Forum
May 24 @ 8:00 am - 2:00 pm EDT
The Connecticut Center for Advanced Technology (CCAT) will host the 2nd Annual Metal 3D Printing Forum: Reshaping Advanced Products, MRO and Supply Chains with Additive Manufacturing at its Advanced Technology Center in East Hartford, Connecticut, but attendees also have the option to participate online.
The forum will feature:
- informative presentations on the state of metal additive manufacturing industry adoption
- technical discussion on hybrid additive manufacturing for new parts and repair processes
- panel discussion from Connecticut companies that have begun using metal additive manufacturing in their businesses
- high deposition rate technologies for building/repairing large parts
- the technology that many companies are using to get started in metal additive manufacturing.