Events and Webinars for CT Manufacturers
Each week CTmrg highlights events and webinars presented by various organizations and associations we think Connecticut manufacturers would be interested in. Be sure to check back regularly.
We also highlight upcoming events each Monday on our LinkedIn company page.
Contact us if you have an event you'd like us to share.
- This event has passed.
CCAT: Creaform 3D Scanners: The Ideal Balance of Accuracy and Versatility
June 28 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT
Join CCAT and Hawk Ridge Systems for this free webinar.
Supercharge your existing workflows and open up new design & inspection possibilities with the power of 3D Scanning. Learning objectives include:
- What’s involved in creating a 3D scan from start to finish in just a few minutes
- Choosing the best scanning system for your needs
- The benefits of lasers over other scanning methods
- Achieving high accuracy on large objects
- The benefits of using a touch probe and scanner in the same inspection
Target Audience: Manufacturing Engineers, Designers, Metrologists, and QA technicians
Ian Sayers, 3D Scanning Product Manager, Hawk Ridge Systems
Dante Wesley, Applications Engineer, Hawk Ridge Systems
Philippe Bedard, Sales Manager, Creaform
David Morganson, Manufacturing Applications Engineer, CCAT