Events and Webinars for CT Manufacturers
Each week CTmrg highlights events and webinars presented by various organizations and associations we think Connecticut manufacturers would be interested in. Be sure to check back regularly.
We also highlight upcoming events each Monday on our LinkedIn company page.
Contact us if you have an event you'd like us to share.
- This event has passed.
CCAT: Automated Production Intelligence
February 22 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am EST
Automated Production Intelligence: Get deep insights into your factory operations with no operator input
Join CCAT and Datanomix for this in-person event.
Automated production intelligence from Datanomix is the evolution of production monitoring, offering deeper insights without the need for any operator input. By simply connecting to your CNC machines, Datanomix collects and analyzes the data in real-time, and uses machine learning to provide information on machine utilization, cycle times, parts per hour, and machine alarms in dashboards your operators use to understand what’s happening on their machines right now. And, over time, Datanomix unveils insights into total factory performance, allowing management to make better decisions around job costing, hiring, and capital expenditures.
In this session, attendees will learn:
- Why “no operator input” is essential to effective next-generation product intelligence systems – and to future-proof your factory
- How Datanomix provides a window into today’s production in real time, and deep insights into overall factory trends over time
- How pre-built reports and visuals lead to better communication and to deploying resources where they are needed right now
- The best way to start the day off right – the morning Coffee Cup report, an executive summary of the previous day’s production
- Production Supervisors and Team Leads
- The Executive Suite and Factory Management
- Continuous Improvement Personnel
- Job Costing Professionals
Presenter: Seth Shufro, Solutions Engineer, Datanomix