Events and Webinars for CT Manufacturers
Each week CTmrg highlights events and webinars presented by various organizations and associations we think Connecticut manufacturers would be interested in. Be sure to check back regularly.
We also highlight upcoming events each Monday on our LinkedIn company page.
Contact us if you have an event you'd like us to share.
- This event has passed.
CBIA: HR Hotline Live – Protecting Against Workplace Violence
September 15, 2022 @ 1:00 pm - 2:45 pm EDT
Current events have forced employers to think differently about the safety of their employees, and they are now tasked by statute to provide a safe workplace. Learn the steps to take to prepare your facility and protect your workers against acts of workplace violence and the legal issues which may come into play.
Join Carmody Torrance Sandak & Hennessey partners Vincent Farisello and Nick Zaino, and safety expert Mike Miele as they address:
- The obligations an employer must fulfill to provide a safe workplace
- Employer liability exposures which may override workers compensation claims
- Working with law enforcement before and after an incident
- Responding during and after an incident
- Facility preparation, including options for security and technology options
- Vulnerability assessment tools
- Trainings and protective strategies
CBIA events comply with state and local COVID-19 guidelines and regulations.
CBIA Member: Free
Regular Admission: $50 (plus CT tax $3.18)
Ticket sales end Thu., September 14