Events and Webinars for CT Manufacturers
Each week CTmrg highlights events and webinars presented by various organizations and associations we think Connecticut manufacturers would be interested in. Be sure to check back regularly.
We also highlight upcoming events each Monday on our LinkedIn company page.
Contact us if you have an event you'd like us to share.
- This event has passed.
CBIA: Energy & Environment Conference
June 2, 2022 @ 8:30 am - 3:00 pm EDT
Don’t miss CBIA’s 2022 Energy & Environment Conference, a must-attend event for businesses.
Keynote addresses by ISO New England’s director of external affairs Eric Johnson and EPA’s new regional administrator David Cash.
- EnergizeCT’s 2022- 2024 Energy Efficiency & Demand Response Programs
- Unpacking DEEP’s New Release Reporting Regulations: Requirements & Issues
- New Release-Based Clean-Up Program: Status, Process & Next Steps
- The Continuing Evolution of Environmental Justice
- PFAS Update: Considerations for Businesses from Operations to Remediation
- Environmental Sustainability Efforts by Connecticut Manufacturers
- Networking Happy Hour
CBIA events comply with state and local COVID-19 guidelines and regulations.
CBIA Member: $125.00
E2 Member: $95.00
Regular Admission: $165