How much would you pay an employee that…
- Finds you Money – One source for information regarding specific programs that are available to your business – helping you to navigate the myriad of programs provided by a wide range of organizations with contacts at each.
- Helps with your workforce needs – Stay up-to-date on programs at Universities, Colleges and workforce boards throughout the state, post jobs and provide resumes.
- Helps with Business Development – Matches you with other manufacturers in the state (potential customers, providers and partners).
- Protects you from Sharks – Provides you with pre-vetted vendors for a wide array of projects from Business Development/Marketing and HR to IT and Operation solutions. Making sure you get what you need at a fair price.
- In short, provides Critical Updates for manufacturers to succeed.
Now, what if I told you this was possible for as little as $300 a year?
Critical Updates is a monthly alert that aides manufacturer’s in making educated decisions about their business. It’s not enough to know what’s available, you also need to understand how to access the programs, get the funding and hire the right person for the job. You’ll receive a monthly critical update that provides step-by-step instructions on how to do all this. Each month focuses on a specific need (see the March 2015 sample) and walks you through the process.
Members Only Critical Update Archive
Once you become a member you have access to all previous alerts. Don’t see what you’re looking for this month? Simply search the archive to find what you need.