CTmrg provides information in the monthly Critical Updates and can provide consultation services about the following areas of interest to CT Manufacturers.
There are more than 4,600 manufacturers in the state of CT, many of whom struggle with: how to grow, what is available to aid in that growth, and who to turn to for help.
While there are niche associations and organizations that provide tools for their specific markets, most manufacturers are not aware of the programs and services available to navigate this very fragmented system and access what they need. Even those manufacturers who are clear about their needs lack a central source that not only provides information, but gives the step-by-step procedures to help individual manufacturers obtain the desired results. That’s where the CT Manufacturers Resource Group (CTmrg) can help.
CTmrg has worked with several state run organizations (DECD, CT Innovations, CERC, CCAT, etc.) to access programs available to manufacturers. CTmrg has detailed information about program funding from low interest loans to matching grants. Sign up for the Critical Updates to learn how to access what you need.
It’s not enough to post jobs and resumes. Manufacturers need to work with local schools and colleges to develop a workforce of the future. But even that’s not enough. Other organizations such as workforce boards, veterans groups, retired professional, state programs, etc. need to be engaged to build a sustainable workforce.
To start, manufacturers need to fully understand what’s currently available and from there determine what else needs to be done. Instead of each manufacturer reaching out to each one of these organizations on their own, the CT Manufacturers Resource Group provides one source of information. See the March 2015 Critical Update sample for the latest workforce board programs.
We have vetted the best providers in Connecticut to serve as a one-stop shop for manufacturers. CTmrg has partnered with them to provide a number of services, from marketing to information technology and everything in between…
- Succession and Exit Planning – Recognizing the People Considerations
- Management and Leadership Development Services
- Developing High-Functioning, Productive Teams
- Leading and Managing Change
- Communication Skills
- Presentation Training
- Management Skills Training
Sales and Marketing
- Strategic Planning
- Marketing Plan Development
- Market Research/Competitive Intelligence
- Logo/Brand Development
- Relationship Marketing including Social Networking Strategies
- Sales Tool Development
- Lead Generation Programs
- Interactive Sales and Training CDs
- Sales Consulting Programs
- Corporate Communications
- Advertising & Public Relations Programs including Planning and Placement
- Technical Writing (articles, case studies, manuals, white papers, etc.)
- Creative Copy Writing
- Literature/Brochure Development
- Web Development & Internet Marketing
- Website Creation/Re-Design and Hosting
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Pay-Per-Click Marketing
- On-Line Communication Plan
- E-Mail Marketing Campaigns
- Web Based Application Development
- Trade Show Management
- Trade Show Planning
- Multi-Media Presentations
- Additional Services
- Promotional Items
- Recruiting Services
- Human Resource Gap Analysis or Audit
- Total Rewards
- Employee Handbook Development
- Management & Employee Training
- HR Project Management
- Part Time CIO
- Custom Software Creation
- IT Solutions and PC Repairs
- Supply Chain Management
- Alternative Energy Sources
- Energy Saving Software
- Real Estate
- Travel Agency
- Drinking Water System
The professionals referred by CTmrg have been chosen for their experience, talent, innovative-thinking and understanding of the cost constraints manufacturers face. Each member of CTmrg is required to have experience working with manufacturing and must be in business for at least two years.